FEBRUARY “SPOTLIGHT” Author
Here is his SA month’s schedule:
Blog Tour: 2/3/19 – 2/9/19
“Bring On The Spotlight” Radio Show: 2/13/19
“Who’s On The Shelf?” Interview: 2/22/19
“SPOTLIGHT” Author Support Day: 2/24/19
Forrest Robert Stepnowski is an advocate, writer, social worker, and performance artist in the Pacific Northwest. He has been writing poetic works and prose for most of his life. He realized how important it would be to share his work with others, who may have tread similar paths of self-hate, self-deprecation, and self-loathing, in the hopes that they find they weren’t alone. Helping others who have been deemed as “different” because of varying sexual orientations or identities to realize that they are not deviants nor are the “against human nature” has always been of grave importance to him. He wants this group of beautiful people to know they are part of a collective, on an island where being different is embraced and accepted.
Forrest Robert Stepnowski captures the essence of “coming out” and coming of age as a gay male today, and over the past three decades. “Journey to the Rainbow’s End” captures the joys of love, the pain of heartbreak, surviving the darkness of suicide, and the self-discovery of finding one’s voice and place in society. We all have voices, and the world should hear them all.
Forrest is our “SPOTLIGHT” Author for the entire month of February
Here is the schedule of his blog tour:
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
When you support Forrest by visiting each stop of his tour, sharing your comments, etc., you also support our wonderful blog tour hosts, who were kind enough to serve on the tour. They would also appreciate your comments, as well as your tweets and Facebook shares of the post.
Please support our “SPOTLIGHT” Author by picking up a copy of his book today!
See below to check out more of the wonderful support Forrest is receiving during his month as our “SPOTLIGHT” Author! If you are lucky enough to be chosen as a “SPOTLIGHT” Author, it’s also what you and your book will receive:
1) A one-week long blog tour on several blogs, set up by us;
2) A PDF flyer that you can print and post in local businesses and bookstores promoting your status as a “SPOTLIGHT” Author of RAVE REVIEWS BOOK CLUB;
3) A “WHO’S ON THE SHELF” Interview hosted by our very own President, Nonnie Jules right here on the RRBC Bookshelf! These are so much FUN and heavily promoted!
4) A special “LIVE” BlogTalkRadio Interview via our RAVE WAVES/BRING ON THE SPOTLIGHT segment!
5) A special day of Support for our Member Support Monday!
6) Tweets and RTs promoting you and your book heavily during your “SPOTLIGHT” week from the RAVE REVIEWS Governing Board Members, the RAVE REVIEWS TWEET SUPPORT TEAM and other club members, as well as Facebook blasts on club member walls and Instagram posts, etc;
7) A “SPOTLIGHT” here on our site, with your photo, book cover, blurb and buy links, directing and encouraging the masses to purchase/read and post reviews of your book;
8) After your “SPOTLIGHT” week is over, you will get a listing on our Past “SPOTLIGHT” Authors page, IF you are in good standing with the club.
Now, I know you’re wondering how you can become one of our “SPOTLIGHT” Authors. Well, have you joined yet? Membership in our book club is the only way to the awesome title of “SPOTLIGHT” Author!!!
“You Can’t Buy This Kind of Support!”