MAY “SPOTLIGHT” Author
Harriet Hodgson, BS, MA has been a freelance writer for 42+ years, is the author of thousands of print/online articles and 42 books. She is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists, Alliance of Independent Authors, and Minnesota Coalition for Death Education and Support.
Harriet is Assistant Editor of the Open to Hope website. She is a contributing writer for www.opentohope.com, The Grief Toolbox, and “Grief Digest,” now an online magazine.
A popular speaker, Harriet has given presentations at The Compassionate Friends national conference, Bereaved Parents of the USA national conference, public health, Alzheimer’s, and caregiving conferences. She has appeared on more than 185 radio shows, including CBS Radio, and dozens of television stations, including CNN.
This award-winning author loves writing so much she writes in her sleep. Grief Doodling: Bringing Back Your Smiles, written and illustrated by Harriet, is her latest book.
Here is her SA month’s schedule:
“SPOTLIGHT” Tour: 5/3/21 – 5/9/21
“Bring On The Spotlight” Zoom Show: 5/13/21
“SPOTLIGHT” Author Support Day: 5/17/21
“Who’s On The Shelf?” Interview: 5/27/21
Saturday, 5/8/21 (Day 4 post)
(HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!) This stop is being moved to Monday due to the holiday.
Grief Doodling is a different approach to coping with loss. It gets tweens and teens to participate, think, set goals, and start walking a healing path.
From the very first page, Grief Doodling invites action. Topics range from the benefits of doodling, to why doodling is fun, to doodling tips, and responding to doodling prompts. The prompts, based on grief research, promote self-worth and healing.
This is a hopeful book—something all grieving kids need.
Harriet is our “SPOTLIGHT” Author for the entire month of May.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
When you support Harriet by visiting each stop of her tour, sharing your comments, etc., you also support our wonderful blog tour hosts, who were kind enough to serve on the tour. They would also appreciate your comments, as well as your tweets and Facebook shares of their posts.
Please support our “SPOTLIGHT” Author by picking up a copy of her book today!
See below to check out more of the wonderful support Harriet is receiving during her month as our “SPOTLIGHT” Author! If you are lucky enough to be chosen as a “SPOTLIGHT” Author, it’s also what you and your book will receive:
1) A one-week long blog tour on several blogs, set up by us;
2) A “WHO’S ON THE SHELF” Interview hosted by our very own President, Nonnie Jules right here on the RRBC Bookshelf! These are so much FUN and heavily promoted!
3) A special “LIVE” Zoom Interview via our RAVE WAVES/BRING ON THE SPOTLIGHT segment!
4) A special day of Support for our “SA” Support Monday!
5) Tweets and RTs promoting you and your book heavily during your “SPOTLIGHT” week from the RAVE REVIEWS Team Members, the RAVE REVIEWS TWEET SUPPORT TEAM and other club members, as well as Facebook blasts on club member walls and Instagram posts, etc;
6) A “SPOTLIGHT” here on our site, with your photo, book cover, blurb, and buy links, directing and encouraging the masses to purchase/read and post reviews of your book;
7) After your “SPOTLIGHT” week is over, you will get a listing on our Past “SPOTLIGHT” Authors page, IF you are in good standing with the club.
Now, I know you’re wondering how you can become one of our “SPOTLIGHT” Authors. Well, have you joined yet? Membership in our book club is the only way to the awesome title of “SPOTLIGHT” Author!!!
“You Can’t Buy This Kind of Support!”